The creative life can be tough. We mostly toil alone, and when we do venture out, we're often met with indifference.
That won't happen here.
I'm a supportive voice. A comfort. A patient cheerleader, nudging you and offering ideas.
Showing up to the blank page or a blinking cursor is a victory. Sharing your stuff takes guts. I'll always applaud you for those things. Be brave. Keep going. Write. I'd love to take part of the journey with you.
As a Beta Reader, here's what I have to offer:
* I'll look at a sample of your work to see if we're compatible. I don't want to waste your time.
* Read your story from the perspective of a reader, not an editor. I'm not looking for grammatical errors or typos. But if a significant number of issues are found, and they interrupt the flow of the story, I'll bring them to your attention.
* Offer constructive criticism regarding character and story arcs, dialogue, pacing, and plot inconsistencies.
* Suggest ideas on how to improve your story.
* Provide you a written report.